ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.30.2005

Finally!!

This morning I've been trying to re-format the blog...and make it a little more visually stimulating. I haven't put a picture of my gorgeous self on yet...so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!

I do need to make a statement regarding yesterdays post...I have to send a thousand and one apologies to my friend Linda. She is, if you are lucky enough to know her, probably one of the biggest Wizard of Oz fans alive (aside from me!!). Many an evening in Saint Mary Hall, she would entertain us with her rendition of the Wizard of Oz. She would actually perform it without script for all of us...granted it had to be in the dark (I think because if any of us saw another's faces she'd never be able to finish the performance!!). So therefore, with the blessing of the Mayor of Munchkin City...in the county of the Land of Oz...I apologize to you most regally!! And we really don't have to verify it legally to see...if she...is morally...
ethically...
spiritually...
physically....
positively...
absolutely...
undeniably...
and reliably...
a fan of the Wizard of Oz!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

good job with the updates to the blog, looking nice.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Why thank you Mr. BenSpark..."I learned it by watching you!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home