ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.20.2005

Real Life "Rescue Me"

So tonight (I can't believe I'm directing people away from Gilmore Girls!!) is the premiere of the show "Firehouse USA:Boston" on the Discovery Channel at 8pm. My friend Maggie's sister Kerry (whom I also consider a friend!!) was an intern on this show this past summer. She is currently a sophomore at Syracuse University (studying film?), and we're all very proud of her. Oh, and if you have to watch something (Gilmore Girls) else (Gilmore Girls) at 8pm (Gilmore Girls), then Firehouse USA will be rebroadcast at 11pm!

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

I'll be watching Bones and My Name is Earl this evening.

Loved the spoof of gilmore girls on Family Guy this sunday. So wrong oh so wrong.

What's with the large type that is almost as bad as all caps.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Mo said...

You are ROTTEN today!!

I tried to fix the large type-I don't know what the story is on that...it's fine when I'm in edit mode:(

I didn't see family guy this weekend and now I'm even sadder that I missed it!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Just payback for all the comments I've gotten over the past few years. No worries I will stop soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home