ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.14.2005

Britney's a mom...
To keep my promise of reporting on inane things that only matter to me...I just read that Britney Spears Federline had her baby today. Allegedly it's a boy (note the blue font) which has to piss her off because you know she wanted a girl to carry on her teen pop idol legacy...plus she already stocked the house with diapers that say "Juicy" on the bottom. She's named it Preston after the guy on Extreme Home Makeover that cries all the time...I think she's confused hoping they'll fix her boobs after the baby is born...wrong show, Britney:(

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger elizabeth said...

I heard she was going to name it London--Yes, the London where her and Kevin kindled their love affair.

*GAGS*

Feel free to stop by my blog!

Ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home