ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.14.2005

So I guess I just decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon and get myself a blog. I caved. The thing is I don't want you to come here looking for insight on world issues and politics...that's not me and that won't be my blog. Honestly, what could I lend to a debate about the after effects of Hurricane Katrina and who is responsible for such a horrible disaster? Maybe that sounds ignorant to you...but here's the thing...it's not that I don't care...I absolutely do...I just don't think that Monday morning quarterbacking (nice football term from the girl who doesn't understand football!!) is helping those people who lost their homes and families and lives. What I can write about, and what I will write about is still a question...but I'm sure there are people clamoring to read my opinions about matters of my own heart! (When did I become so conceited!?) So let's get down to business. The first thing I really want to talk about is so ridiculous, it really only could come from me!!

I hate Rory Gilmore. Seriously...she used to be such a sweetheart, but once she went to Yale she just became such a jerk. And she's a bad actress all of a sudden...she over-acts just about all the time. When did that happen?? She's in one Quentin Tarantino movie and I don't know...she just sucks. I don't know how she constantly gets away with treating her mother like dirt. I know everyone has issues with their mother from time to time so I shouldn't be so "shocked" that the perfect mother daughter team hits a bump in the road now and again...but Rory is just out of her mind. I could not believe that she thought for a second that her mother would show up for the court hearing. Rory moved out and hasn't discussed anything with Lorelai--for someone who's known her forever how the hell does she not see how mean her actions were?? Maybe she's right to leave Yale...someone's not too smaht!!

Here's the other thing...are they kidding with Luke's hair? Do they really think that were going to buy the grown out combover after he's been bald for the last 5 years? Please...he looks ridiculous. He should cut his hair anyway-the best he looked was at Rory's graduation from Chilton...the 70's ended a long time ago pal. Drop the Johnny Damon routine and move on.

I feel so much better now that I've gotten that out. For those of you who know me...you understand that these two issues made me lose sleep last night (though now you are even sadder to know me). Wait until Alias starts...this is only the beginning...

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

that is the BEST URL EVER!!!!

Congrats on the Blog Mo!!!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Mo said...

why thank you!!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

I knew you'd get a blog sooner or later. And I love the title.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Or rather congrats on the Mo Blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home