ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.20.2005

Trivia should not be so scary!!

Alright-so I had more than one "disappointed" email regarding the questions on my Trivia game. Just an FYI...time and accuracy are components to how points are awarded. That being said...when it takes you 14, 656 seconds to answer the questions, your score, even if your answers are correct...might go down a tinge;) I will also be "copying" Drewbie and changing the subject of the trivia every week...so suggestions for topics are welcome:) You should also know that none of us get the same questions-they are mixed up for everyone who plays. The more people who participate, the more points you can get...so tell your friends...we can't have Maggie winning every day...that would be so wrong!! Haha. If it makes you feel any better, Drewbie is ahead of me on the Nsync trivia today...the only person who SHOULDN'T feel good about that is his fiance!!

In the immortal words of Kip Dynamite, "Peace out."

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Wait, let me get this straight, people are complaining about the trivia.

All I can say about that is

HA! HA!

Oh and welcome to my world, here is a helmet.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Mo said...

I know, it's amazing!! i almost feel bad for kicking you around for your trivia...ALMOST!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home