ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.11.2007

A must have for the crapper...

I want this...I'm not kidding...my only problem (aside from the obvious animal cruelty! ha!) would be the fact that I can't really enjoy looking at the fish. Well, they would probably be making mean faces anyway. But it's really convenient if you think about it...when the fish go belly up...you don't have to worry about spillage when commuting the corpse to it's eternal resting place! Ooh...it looks like the filtration system is built right into the can...seriously...I'm not even kidding now...I want it...even with the Spongebob Squarepant accessory!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Wow, Reesie. This sure looks classy. I'd love to see it up in your can when I next visit.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

that is so funny. may cause performance anxiety however.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

That is... wow. That is really something. You MUST have it.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

WOW too cool! Now that's "A Fisheye View"!!!
I Need one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home