ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.25.2006

Yvan Eht Nioj!

This weekend I'm off to see a man about a boat. I think it's a lucrative investment, and it will be more pleasant to make my commute by sea rather than via the Maine Turnpike.

Yeah, not so much. I'm off to Maine Maritime Academy to help out this weekend. The students are buying books and being fitted for uniforms and such. I've been told it's a "fun" day, but I think that may have just been said to get me there in the first place. Who knows, maybe I'll love it...and they are looking for a manager up there:) Yeah, that's NOT going to happen!! It's 4 hours from York...I really would need a boat just to come back and visit!

Have a great weekend everybody!!

PS-Two points if you can translate the title of this blog and explain it's origin!

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um - DUH - Its JOIN THE NAVY backwards. Clearly the subliminal message that Bart and his friends sang in their boyband when Nsync was on the Simpsons. Not many people know this, but POP MUSIC IS HARD WORK! Next time you "wanna twirl" just think of Justin saying WORD 27,358,839 times in a half hour span. Obviously even back then he was destined for sexyback fame.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is such a classic Simpsons episode!

I want to twirl!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Mernie, remember driving up there for Tommy's graduation, it took forever! We were little though. Bob's school was much further, especially since I made you listen to Jesus Christ Superstar over and over, which by the way I no longer have after the NY road trip with Wes.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I bet EOJ could figure out what this meant. Reading backwards his one of his specialties!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Reesie!
I've started another new blog...yes I am a geek!
it is
www.aloha53.blogspot.com
We are station 53 so that's why the name. Check it out. Nothing controversial, wouldn't want to upset the Chiefs ... just fun pics and other stuff
Check it out!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home