ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.16.2006

News Alert: Slen's almost destroyed by fire!!

Breaking news...
on Monday August 15th around 1:30 am, local fire houses were called to "Pop's Shell Shack where a good Samaritan passerby noticed smoke. Ok, so it's not "breaking news," but it is to you so that's what matters here! "Pop's Shell Shack," currently under renovation, is directly beside the infamous York Beach Cinema, and hence, Slen's Dot Hog stand. News reports are confirming the blaze was ignited by a cigarette butt, allegedly thrown from an upper floor apartment window next door that landed on a mattress which was part of the debris from the gutting of the building. Early reports also indicate that this fire was neither malicious or premeditated. There's no reason to place blame here...At this point it is just good news that no one was hurt, and the former site of Slen's is safe. Any details that follow will be made available post haste.

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Greetings from Croatia! I HAD to be represented on blogger from Eastern Europe, didnt I? Sorry for the lack of apostrophe. This Croatia keyboard is killing me. The y is where the z should be..and that is just the start of my woes. I hope you jumped righ into Diego to get to the scene of the blaze! Thank god for Diegos arrival.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger lms129 said...

did they find any boxes of SNAKES on the scene?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Damn, too bad my 12X24 foot mural isn't there, it would have made the paper. Too all who didnt see it, see the grey area on the side? I painted an above and underwater ocean seen when I was a senior in college. It was huge! Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

WHERE'S NALA?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home