ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

7.26.2006

Digital Get OUT!!

;)


Yes, I heard. I too read it on Pop Candy this morning and immediately linked to the article from People Magazine. I don't know what I was rushing to read...Katie has been telling me this tale for years! I DO appreciate all 19 emails on the subject of "Lance's news OUTing" today...it's nice that you all care:)

What IS interesting to me is the fact that Lance Bass can't seem to stay out of the D-list limelight. Justin obviously has a career and positive celebrity...who didn't see that coming either? Joey is settling into "performance art" whilst taking on the role of "daddy" (though I swear he's working at Universal Studios in the Beetlejuice show again!) I keep waiting for Chris to show up on some Dateline episode. I can't wait for JC to finally reveal his secret passion for the infamous "guitar player!" THAT would be news! However, little Lance revealing his "true self" shouldn't really be news to anyone. I feel like Lanceton requires publicity...he's constantly onto something. First it was the failed shuttle launch, then Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, then those crappy game show shows. I have to give him a little credit for trying to keep the memory of *Nsync alive by appearing so much. So I'm not mad at you Lance...you do what you have to to be happy and just be you...there's nothing wrong with that!

It's kind of refreshing that he is being honest about who he is and what he's about. Why be like Sulu on Star Trek and hide for so long? Life is too short to worry about what people think, kids! There will always be those mean-spirited evil-doing insignificant worms who will make you feel bad about who you are or what you look like...but they just SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK:) Why should any of us give a crapnoodle about what other people think about us? Ask yourself this: Are you happy? If the answer is yes then cool...spread the joyous love! If the answer is no, then my friend, let's figure out why that is. Perhaps you aren't happy because you hate your job, or your appearance, or your handwriting skills, or your ability to carve SPAM. Or maybe YOU are ok with those things, but other insignificant worms have MADE you think those things bother you. And here's the thing...they aren't bothering YOU...they are bothering the insignificant worms...dig? And the only reason they are bothering the insignificant worms is because THEY are trying to make themselves feel better about the pathetic and lonely lives THEY in fact lead. Stop losing sleep about the "IW's," take a walk...a deep breath...carve that SPAM and enjoy life kids...it's the only one you've got (that I know of !).

Learn from Lance...be yourself...and like yourself...and especially like boys!! Thanks, Lance!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Great post, Reesie. You rock. They should yank Dr. Phil off the air and give you a show instead!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Well said Reesie! I agree with Jovi, they should yank Dr. Phil and replace him with you! You go girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home