ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

6.19.2006

You can't make this sh*t up!

Yesterday, as the Red Sox game commenced, something out of the ordinary happened. I heard a crash and the sound of glass breaking. Upon investigation, I discovered our cat, Simba, apparently couldn't take being cooped up inside anymore and decided to make a "break" for it. Literally. Jumped right through the glass window. Unbelievable...I know...but if I could trade picking shards of broken glass out of the grass to continue watching the Sox...I'm sure you know what I'd have picked. So, Simba got spooked or something and just went barrelling through the window head first. Peggy was the only physical witness...and judging from her reaction to Simba being missing...she was not a suspect. She went all over the neighborhood calling for him, but couldn't find him. Mom, Dad, and I continued the "clean up," and truly celebrated Father's Day in style:)

This was just a weird weird thing to happen. A few hours later, Simba returned home unharmed and apparently unscathed by the event.

Cats are just weird.

5 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Why does no one tell me of these horrid things? Why must I read about them? You know how I feel about Simba and cats! I'm surprised Peggy didn't call me.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

No wonder I hate cats.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

The things that cats do, crazy stuff. Must have been one solid cat to crash through a glass window.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie...Get blogging!!!!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously! you did nothing all day today....post something!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home