ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

6.07.2006

she blogs...she blogs...


Yes, I have finally returned. I may have fooled you as I secretly replaced the real 'Reesie' with my doppleganger "DoppelMo" as of the last day of the management conference I attended last week. Yes, it was actually "DoppelMo" who chose to wear white and sit essentially in the third row of a televised "pep talk." The white of the shirt of course was picked up in close to every stupid shot on the big screens until "DoppelMo" realized that she needed to camouflage herself in a grey hoodie. "DoppelMo" went on to have a lovely conversation with the CEO of the company I work for, and are you really surprised to hear she did it with a noodle on her chest? At least I'll know he'll always remember such a fine little chat! "DoppelMo" was also in charge of blogging since her return, but has failed my public miserably. I sailed in on Noah's Ark this afternoon to save the day for all of my adoring fans!

The trip was awesome...and can you even believe that Florida is suffering from a drought when we are suffering from flooding rains...still?? I did get the chance to meet Goofy and Pluto, and was privy to a fancy show of a real life DRUMLINE!! Ha! I was able to sneak out in the sunlight a few times...which is completely evidenced by the return of my freckles. I didn't go on any rides, though I thought I went on a flume...but apparently I just walked through a sprinkler system after drinking mass amounts of alcohol. Very professional:) I met a lot of great new people...and ditched them for my old buddies. I learned many important new things which I hope can help me through the upcoming year, and prepare me for my eventual proper place in life as Trump's Best Apprentice!!

Speaking of which...I can't believe that I got beat out on "The App-REESE-tice" by a 3 year old and a woman who watches the show in her sleep!! It was fun while it lasted and be prepared for a re-run next year when "The Donald Trump Show" hits LA. I loved the finale...but mostly Lys who works for Denis Leary...she's the epitome of a tough broad and I only wish she'd actually bitch slapped Lee like you know she wanted to!!

And speaking of Leary...Rescue Me is back on and better than ever. This is my favorite FX show, and may actually rival Nip/Tuck in my television obsessed mind. Yeah, it does. I highly recommend watching this show...it's not that hard to catch up...but the DVD's are available of the first two seasons...so you really have no excuses, chump.

Peggy yelled at me tonight for not eating the Reesterbunny...I can't do it...it must remain on display. To eat it would be a sacriledge...and I think a form of cannibalism.

I was watching Dateline NBC tonight and I've decided that Stone Phillips wears a wig...seriously, it's like a snap on lego-wig...all plastic and what not. Creepy. The fact that he's reporting on sexual predators and speaking in monotone doesn't help his creepy factor. Where's Montel? Stone needs a make-over!!

Is anyone else dreading the day when Meredith Vierra joins the Today Show?

Is everyone pumped for 20 years from now when the WWE has a cage match between Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and Suri Cruise?? My money's on Shiloh, because as crazy as Tom Cruise is I think you all have to admit that Angelina has a wee bit more "psycho" in her!! Blame it on the genes! Plus Suri will probably try and "reason" the fight out...her dad does know the history of psychiatry. I just hope Matt Lauer's kids never have to go up against her...

Has anyone out there been able to actually sit through "The Producers?" I'm finding it very difficult...it shouldn't be this hard...but it is. I feel as though it's a challenge to conquer...but I'm finding myself weak...I don't think I'll succeed.

For personal reasons, I'm inciting a ban on Bloomingdale's. They know what they did. We're in a fight. I can't even talk about it. I'm tearing up as I type.

Big shout out to Allie as this weekend she takes on "The Lion King" in her dance recital!! I can't wait!

Now that The Soprano's is over, and I won't lie, the end fell short of expectations and made me feel a little like "Pauly" ("How many times must I be betrayed??")...I've fallen into a renewed interest in Sex and the City...and not even my DVD's that were finally returned safely to me...but the ghetto edited versions on the tv...I like it!!

In fact, I'm off to watch some now and then hit the hizzzay...big day of commuting and working tomorrow!! Yawn.

Night night, babies...have happy dreams of noodles, and sprinkler systems!!


4 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie, I'm so glad to see you back! I too was surprised to see you unseated at the end of the Trump fantasty game winning streak. Not that Allie is sour grapes or anything, but she swears that if she had not forgotten to vote that one week, she would have beat out California Mo. Probably so. She did have Sean for the 500 bonus points right from the start!
I was a little disappointed with the finale, myself, but I can get into that another time.
I haven't blogged in a while. I think I'm overdue for a Reesie style catchup!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Matt Lauer and his kids walking down the street in NY a few weeks ago, those kids looked pretty tough, I bet they could hold their own.

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Hey, I made a slide show but I can't get it on my blog. I got it on myspace. How do I do it.

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO the Noodle Lady. But then, I keep forgetting that Chris is your Noodle.

I'm boycotting Bloomingdale's as well. It only seems like the right thing to do.

Your blog rocks and I'm offically hooked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home