ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

5.18.2006

Taylor Hicks Pacman


What you may not realize was there was a time a few years ago that I suffered from a severe addiction to a little game you may recall...Ms. Pacman. What began as a simple means to get through a boring night of rounds and the "dutes," became a more than a pasttime for me. Many a 3 am would roll around, where I would be sitting in the dark being chased by ghosts and eating super pellets. All I wanted was to achieve the coveted "purple cheeseburger level." Granted it did not exist, but I wanted to get there!!



I had a link a few posts back with the new rival to Ms. Pacman...Taylor Hicks Pacman. It's great...Taylor Hicks (aka the hopefully soon to be 5th American Idol!) has to chomp on the signature power pellets, as well as Ryan Seacrest's head...serving as the super power pellets. Several former contestants are the ghosts...known in Ms. Pacman lore as Pinky, Blinky, Inky and Clyde...are Chris, Kat, Elliot, and Paris. It's quite addicting...I highly recommend it. I also highly recommend someone find me something else to play because this is just getting ridiculous. Please, I beg of you...take pity...

5 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

I'm going to have to try it out! Taylor Rocks! He's the dance machine!!! Go Taylor, although I LOVED Katherine's version of "Over the Rainbow" what did you think being that you love Wizard of Oz ???

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mo said...

It's really fun!!

I love Taylor...love him...even when they have to do the stupid ford commercials he's always adorable!!

I have to admit that I really enjoyed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" when Kat sang...she just ruined it for me on the next song. And not for nothing she was so rude when it was announced Elliot was going home...have some class...don't be all in his face with those teeth!! It's bad enough that his teeth are all rotten...and he just lost...but to throw both up in his face...not cool.

Ha!!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember when you eat Ryans head to yell out a big "SKIIII-OOOOP" in classic Dennis style.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Mo said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

i do!!!!!


hahahahaaaa!!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Well, Reesie, it sounds like these contestants all have something other than their musical talents in common. That additional common bond would appear (based upon your narrative) to be the dire need for cosmetic dentistry. If this kid, Taylor, has multiple sets of teeth and they're growing out of ever orafice on his head, I have no doubt that they will be fixed, lickety-split, if he wins the contest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home