ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

5.24.2006

HOLD THE PICKLE!!!


As some of you know it has been my quest in the past few months to actually have MY boy Bill Rancic propose to me...I mean...respond to my email regarding "the Donald Trump Show" on his blog. Much to my surprise, I was notified by Lauren and Nancy this morning that HE FINALLY DID!!!

The note below was in response to the Nintendo 360/Walmart task from the May 15th episode.

Bill,

Neither team executed the final viewing area the way they had intended, whether it was conceptual or physical. While there was definitely an issue with Roxanne and Allie's behavior on Synergy, at least their project didn't look like a booth at a yard sale. Gold Rush's 'final product' was a disgrace. It may have seemed smart to outsource the labor, but a plan B should have been in effect the SECOND that phone call came in pushing the floor back 7 hours! I was embarrassed for them walking around that room, and I was more shocked they won then America was last week when Chris Daughtry was voted off American Idol!!

Reesie
York, ME


Bill not only published my comments first, but did a little "editing" by eliminating the last sentence from his blog!! Rude!! It's all good though...I know Bill's a card carrying member of the "Soul Patrol!!" "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Below is what was actually published:

Reader Response: No Respect for Tammy
Fri, May 19, 2006, 3:11 pm PDT

"Neither team executed the final viewing area the way they had intended, whether it was conceptual or physical. While there was definitely an issue with Roxanne and Allie's behavior on Synergy, at least their project didn't look like a booth at a yard sale. Gold Rush's 'final product' was a disgrace. It may have seemed smart to outsource the labor, but a plan B should have been in effect the SECOND that phone call came in pushing the floor back 7 hours!" -Reesie

To which my Bill responded...

I agree that Gold Rush should have had a plan B should have been in place, especially when working with contractors! I do think that Gold Rush had the better concept and displaying the Wal-Mart products secured their win.

He further added...

Further, I believe that I love you. Marry me and make my life complete...please!

Aww...how could I say no??

I'm a psycho!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Reesie's Response...
To Nancy who "demanded" to know why I hadn't posted regarding this highly important and critical issue I must say this: Usually my boy Bill posts his "reader response" blog on Wednesday morning...however Mr. Trump must be working him like a horse before his contract expires because he didn't post until Friday!! Between dress fittings for my sister's wedding, a road trip to Dorchester to visit the new Theodore Compound (affectionately known as the TC2), a small shopping spree, the season finale of Desperate Housewives, and Vito getting "whacked" on The Soprano's...there just wasn't any time to wait for Bill...who was, he must admit, late in posting. I apologize wholeheartedly, though...please forgive me and move on with your Trump lovin' lives :) Love ya!!

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

You are the Woman!! Oh how cool!
yes the perfect catch for Bill !!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I have to point out that I told Lauren about Bill's post, so she must have immediately told you. To that end, I want full credit because I and I alone noticed the blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home