ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.14.2006

He's here!!

Diego officially became part of the family on this past Thursday:) We've taken the weekend to get acquainted. It's been a lot of fun to start a car and not have it stall, and have all sorts of "warning" lights go on!! I filled it with gas this afternoon...I'm getting about 27 miles a gallon...no lie. It's very nice. I'm also excited to have more than two other people in the car who don't have to complain about leg room and getting in and out and such. I'm loving it:)

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!...for your little Diego. Congrats!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Sparky said...

I passed a pair of Diegos on my way into work this morning and thought of you.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

can we see some fun pics of you in you new ride! Congrats! happy cruisin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home