ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.19.2006

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

And I hate to say I told you so...ahh...no, that's a lie...I kind of like it!! My Michael Vaughn is alive...and that is the only satisfaction I can get out of the show being cancelled! Everyone is coming back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Francie rise from the dead...but that would be kind of pushing it...kind of:) Even Will Tippin is back! Weiss is back to save the day...I maintain he's been off taking care of Vaughn...or at the very least looking for him. When they figure out Sydney's been kidnapped then I'm sure that will be their excuse to come back in the picture. Weiss' role on LOST was shortlived anyway...literally...he was the pilot of the plane that was dismantled by the "security system" freaky creature on the island.

I'm looking forward to this evening's events...know this...from 7:59 to 10:02 EST I will be in an Alias coma...there will be no American Idol...I'm still boycotting anyway!! No Little House re-runs...just me and Vaughn...and the rest of the Alias 'peeps.' I may flip to the Red Sox...but only during commercials and I'm taping it to watch later anyway!! So don't get sick, or in trouble, or go to jail and require my help in any way...I will be indisposed!!

PS-I have PLENTY to say about last night's episode of Gilmore Girls (which I'm hoping Nancy watched to see Sebastian Bach!!), but that will have to keep until after this evening!

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Damn, Reesie. I didn't see Bach. I was out! I have to catch that show more often. I acutally do like it.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - all I can say is wow. It was GREAT. I was a little disappointed by the lack of Vaughn - I kept whining to the TV "Ugh, where's Vaughn!" but the last glimpse of him made it worth it. Have I mentioned yet how much I hate Irina? I let out a huge "YES! Weiss!". Even Colin is hooked now as I made him watch with me and did not allow him to speak unless it was on pause. I'm so happy its back! :)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Mo said...

I agree! It was fantasmic!! NEW RULE: Katie has to watch Alias AS IT happens...I can't deal with not texting you throughout!! There are only 5 (sniff) episodes left...so DEAL with it!!!

I hate Irina too...but at least she delivered the baby and wasn't a total bitch! I love Weiss and Marshall...WHAT was the story with Dixon's dreadlocks?? At first I thought it was for the assignment-then I realized it was his hair!!!! Nasty!! I almost thought the DR was Vaughn's ex back from the dead...that would have been creepy!! -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home