ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.04.2006

No internet=No posts!!

Here I am!! I've gotten the hate mail...thanks...so here we are with some things I need to get out of MY mind so they can infest your brainwaves and leave me at peace!

Roger Clemens: I don't think there's a great chance that the Rocket will return to the Sox...but I do have faith that if anyone can get him back it's going to be Theo. This will be interesting to see play out in the next few weeks...I won't say I'd hate to see it happen...but I'm not going to get all excited yet. The man WAS a Yankee for too long, and that's what makes me not able to trust him 100%!!


Mandisa leaving AI: Just for future reference I'm done with this show. I don't care that Taylor is still on...it's not like he'll win anyway. The most talented one was voted off last night for unethical reasons...plain and simple. She was the one with the most talent and that cannot be doubted. I will not sit and watch while people like Paris and Bucky continue on. Goodnight, AI...it was fun while it lasted!

The Apprentice: Oh my GOD Bryce was unbearable! I could NOT believe the low class hijinx in the boardroom. Then to turn the tables and say that TRUMP needs to learn how to listen...please!!?? Tarek survived again...but now he's playing the game. I think he purposely made the appauling suggestion that the rest of the team was afraid of him and that's why he was a target for the boardroom so that he would finally stay out. His Mensa skills are showing, because the egos on that team refused to let him in there!

LOST: I've been watching the first season on DVD which helps substantially with things that are going on now. I've really had no choice because Peggy is now addicted and for the past 3 nights I've had to make her leave to go to bed instead of watching all night long! She is funny watching it...and really picks up on some things that I don't. Hey...as long as it's not frigging Full House I'm pleased...so it's a bonus that I actually enjoy this show!!

The Soprano's: Did anyone see The Gilmore Girls on Pauly's mother's TV that he threw out the window?? Priceless:)

Gilmore Girls: They're baaaaa-aaack!! Finally...I think it was February 1978 when the last new episode aired!! Rory is pathetic as ever and actually allowed Logan to get away with his shenanigans!!!! That will end quickly though because Jess is coming back to play:) Lorelai has to talk to Luke about the April nonsense...it's killing me. I love that Emily and Richard are trying to buy a place in Star's Hollow...this will be interesting I'm sure.

New Car: I've actually been looking to get a new one...but that won't happen until next fall...well after the wedding is over and well before the snow falls again. Wait...snow fell yesterday...does that mean I can get a new car now???

8 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie,

Please check out the Toyota Yaris, the Scion Xa and the Honda Fit. They all look awesome. I think the Honda Fit might be really cool for both of us. Although it is supposedly small on the outside, it allegedly has more interior room than the Civic. It is really versatile and is fully equipped with full safety options, starting at just 13,000. Check out my blog to see pictures of both. The guy from Honda called me today to tell me that he is going to send me a booklet on the Fit and I already have a DVD of the Yaris. i will save them both to show you.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Juanita said...

What's up? Everybody's getting a new car! Maybe I need a new car! Jovi, can you research minivans for me?

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Yaris is too small. Its only got like 2 cylinders and it looks like the car that "The Wiggles" drive.

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Yaris is too small. Its only got like 2 cylinders and it looks like the car that "The Wiggles" drive.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Juanita,
Ask my sister, LMS129, about minivans. She just bought one.
I haven't even looked into them because I don't have any need for one. I guess I'd say that I hear the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota one are both excellent. But Lauren has a Ford and she is very happy with it.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Juanita,
Ask my sister, LMS129, about minivans. She just bought one.
I haven't even looked into them because I don't have any need for one. I guess I'd say that I hear the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota one are both excellent. But Lauren has a Ford and she is very happy with it.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

I just got a Suzuki Vitara

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Fwiz,
Is that the tiny Suzuki? I just saw a really tiny little thing parked on the street and I went over to investigate. It was a Suzuki something or other. Was that perhaps it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home