ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.02.2006

Happy New Year Red Sox fans!!!

I'd like to witness a few things this year...like...


One of these...well, a bunch of these...but most importantly I'd like them to occur in the fall...about October...I think it's pretty...don't you??


Because if I see one of those...then I can go to another parade...and who doesn't love a parade?
Pedro seemed to like it...


And look how happy Gabe the Babe was to attend a parade...even on a crummy day where it was cold and there was no where to go potty (privately)...see how much he enjoyed it?


So I think it's time...it's a shiny new year for Red Sox Nation...

and all you have to do is


BELIEVE!!!

Go SOX!!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! Check out that win today! Woohoo! - Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home