ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.31.2006

Haunted...


I don't know the last time I brought up the mention of my "ex-husband." In fact, I'm not sure that I ever have on this blog. His loss.

We officially parted ways when he married Mia Hogg. I told him I wasn't into polygamy, and he'd have to deal with it. I also didn't want to deal with the aftermath of how he abandoned Boston Red Sox fans. Like it or not, the Red Sox will always come first in my heart. Mia ruined him, and it was just too much. He of course chose me over Spamm, but my heart was too hurt and the commute to Chicago was a killer. Again, his loss.

So this morning I glance at my "Trivial Pursuit Page-A-Day Calendar," and low and behold, I knew the answer exactly 3 words into the question.

Category: Sports and Leisure
Question: "What shortstop compulsively fidgeted with his batting gloves before every pitch on hi way to the 2000 AL batting title?
If you don't know the answer right now, then a) you don't know me at all and b) you've never been a Red Sox fan. What's WRONG with you??
I will admit that I've been hard on Nomar, but he'll just have to deal with it. Long gone are the days when the mention of his name would put a ridiculous grin on my face. The people at ebay have contacted me several times as my purchases have decreased rapidly. In fact, I've thought of even selling some of my "collection" in order to raise funds, and admittedly...get a life!!
Don't worry though...I still hold on to the dream that *NSync will unite again in a recording studio and prompt a tour so I can retain my notoriety for "traveling internationally to see them perform.
Good God, how do I NOT require daily therapy sessions????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home