ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.11.2006

AI Papi!!

How about 2 hours of the "DTS?" Nice! Where are they coming up with these locations though...freaking Arby's?? 7-11?? 7-11 wasn't even that cool when Justin Timberlake did a video in front of one!! I would love to see a show from Spam headquarters-just to watch Andrea throw up! I won't post the scores from the fantasy game because I don't want anyone accusing me of cheating and because I don't want to rub in the fact that I'm smoking all your arses!! Oops!

Not a whole lot going on in Reese-ville...there was a new Gilmore on tonight which was pleasant considering my self imposed ban on AI!! I did cheat and see a few performances during commercial breaks...I was just really curious to see how these fools handled Queen. I heard on the radio that there was "more to" Mandisa getting the hook than just votes. ALLEGEDLY she's adamantly against homosexuality for religious reasons. But isn't that just like AI to turn the bad press away from what we all know is the real reason she's gone? Turn the tables AI...that's cool. But did anyone else see when Bucky was practicing that Mandisa was in the clip and looking very angry toward the stage...maybe it was her ghost (a la Grady Little!) come back to haunt the contestants...or perhaps it was just Randy in drag...

My plans for Easter are exciting and joyful:) I will spend Saturday with my cousin and her family, as well as Peggy coloring Easter eggs and watching the SOX! Best present ever is Big Papi signing the dotted line for another 4 years!! Sunday we will proceed to Hull to visit with Nana. I'm sure we'll be there in plenty of time for the Sox game too!

Happy Happy everyone!!

6 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

REESIE, tomorrow you'll be 30! It will be a magical day.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Happy 30th Mo! 30 Man that takes me back. Being that I am so much older. :-)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Happy B-Day, Reesie!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

Happy Birthday, Mo!!! You'll have to tell me all about the old age of 30... ;-)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!!
Much love to the b-day girl!
Sparky

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I don't want to burst any bubbles BUT, Maureen is a little older that 30. She is 31, I know because I was there.
Happy Birthday Maureen
Love you
Mom

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way I'm really sorry that the Blue Jays Lost. They are my favorite team.
GO BLUE JAYS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home