ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.12.2006

A Very "Reesie" Birthday...






What do David Letterman and Shannen Doherty have in common? They are blessed enough to share a birthday with me!!
I would like to point out that Shannen played Jennie Wilder on Little House for a few years, before making it big and getting in bar fights. I'm sure that all her training on Little House was a huge help for her...I hear that Victor French himself taught her how to throw a good bitch slap!

Thank you all who have sent such lovely birthday wishes!! I don't know why all of you think I'm 30...but God Bless you for thinking so!! I like to call it "29.2" It is amazing how much of a difference 24 hours makes...especially when I take it as a compliment that people think I'm only 30!! Thanks also to Kim, Linda, and Maggie for "celebrating early" with me at the Bug...it was mortifying to say the least...but definitley entertaining! I'll never forget that moose!! Big props to Nancy for her post today...I laughed out loud...especially because it's all true!!!! Big thanks to Drewbie and Allison for the post on "the original never could be duplicated" BenSpark!! I'm sure I'll have more wishes of thanks to give as the day goes on...and if I don't...well then I already know who my friends are!! Haa!

Have a happy Wednesday everybody!!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

David Letterman....what a fabulous person to share a birthday with! (How's my grammar?)

I hope you've had a great day, Reesie!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

Happy B-Day! How I wish I was only 30. Or 29.2. Or whatever...something other than FREAKING FORTY. But enough about me! Happy birthday to YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home