ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

10.30.2005


This post is dedicated to my friend Katie who WITHOUT a doubt gets best costume EVER!! I've been trying to leave a comment on her blog...but friendster is stupid and won't let me...so therefore I must comment via my own soapbox...and steal her picture to show the world... Check out Rainbow Brite y'all!!
I also think this last post of hers was quite well done-ESPECIALLY the graphics detailing her story. Brilliant...maybe you should be a graphic artist instead of a lawyer...no wait...that would mean more time in school and away from us. Forget it:)
Also, I would like to agree with Meghan and say that I thought the same thing when I saw the Glamour Shots by Deb...but that's mostly because all I ever think about is Napoleon Dynamite and imagining that I'm weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by a million little seahorses;)

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the glamour shots by Deb. Maybe Katie can take all our pictures like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home