ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

10.22.2005

Drewbie's off the list...

Ok...Drewbie has made penance for his indiscretions, and is officially off the We're in a Fight Shitlist! Congratulations! I'm so proud, I knew you could do it:)

In other news, I don't know what's going on with trivia, and why it hasn't changed, but it hasn't changed on Drewbie's Trivia game either...so maybe it's a blog-wide phenomenon. It's a conundrum, but this week the topic has been changed to reflect MY favorite t.v. shows! It's my blog, and I'll do what I want to!!

6 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Glad to be off the list. Thanks Mo. And you do whatever you want with your trivia game. I have some good topics coming up. Occasionally funtrivia.com messes up. It should reset itself later this afternoon if the past has been anything to indicate what will happen now.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

It is up and working now. Thanks for linking to our trivia game.

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one get on the list? Does anything happen on the list?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Yes...bad bad things happen...and you are WELL on your way to being on it...so beware!!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

So do you think my breakdown this morning was a result of my time on the list?

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mo said...

I'm telling you...it's all kharma!! Stay off that list!! It's the cosmic universe trying to tell you to be nice to me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home