ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

10.15.2005

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!

I don't know about all of you, but I'm good with the rain...it can stop now. Although it did just remind me of one of my favorite "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy."

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

If you don't find that funny...well then the rain has gotten to you and you need to invest in one of those visor lamp thingys I mentioned a few posts ago!!

I saw the movie "The Upside of Anger." Understand me when I tell you I only rented it because Kevin Costner was in it, and understand me when I tell you someone should have told me Keri Russell was in it so I could have known to avoid it. The movie starts out with some of the characters at a funeral...but through the whole thing you don't know whose funeral it is. So there are some predictable twists and turns, and just when you think you know what's going to happen...something completely different happens to end the movie. This "turn" that no one saw coming ruined the movie worse than the fact that Keri Russell was in it. If you haven't guessed...I'm not a huge fan of Keri...I don't know why...I've never seen an episode of Felicity...not one...and I have no desire to ever see one. This is weird to me because many of the characters now appear on Alias. OH MY God!! Horrible thought-what if Felicity shows up on Alias?!?! I have to go pray that never ever happens!!

Dear God, Please make the war stop...Please make the horrible natural disasters stop...Please make all the evil in the world end...and please never let Alias turn into Felicity!!

So sad...I'm off to stay out of the rain!!

3 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Upside of Anger. I only saw it like a week ago. Then again, I have no issue with Keri Russell. She was a mouseketeer - look how well that whole cast of kids have done for themselves. Anyway - the "twist" in Upside of Anger - NEVER SAW THAT COMING. I loved it. Then again I love all movies. Just thought I'd share.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Keri Russell should never have cut her hair. That was the end of Felicity for me.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Katie-did you know there is a new DVD out with the "best of Justin, Britney, etc.?" It's on my Netflix list...but I'm sure Keri Russell will come in and ruin it for me;) "The twist" in upside was completely unrealistic. Drewbie-you will probably like The Upside of Anger because KR sports long hair in it-but she straightens it...I don't know if that's a big deal for you:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home