ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

10.11.2005

Suffering from the blahs??

I don't know about you, but this weather is getting me D-O-W-N!! No fun! My feet are freezing, and my fingernails are blue...chilly!! I finally succumbed and took the AC out of my window yesterday. Yes, I was holding on to the hope that I would actually need it this month-but I forgot I live in the Arctic of Maine. I slept with my windows open last night-I just can't let go of the summer. But now I'm having flashbacks to living in the dorm last year, swaddled in blankets and such because it was too cold in my livingroom to breathe!! Oh well. I'm hoping that you are warmer than I am right now...and that you haven't yet invested in the "Feel Bright Light Visor!" Seriously, I saw that thing on TV and almost wet myself! (Don't worry-considering I haven't really been drinking a lot I haven't ordered it yet!!)

Here are some fun links to make you giggle during the work day. This Disney link is to different activities you can do online. I printed out calendars and had my staff color them in...just to bring something "new" and "colorful" to the day. The link is actually to the part you can make up your own Disney story (like Mad Libs). I don't think I have to tell you that mine was ridiculous...but made me laugh enough to wake me up!! This link is to do some actual Mad Libs. People will look at you like you're crazy when you are staring at the computer smiling...but it's cheaper than that hat!!

Smile...and in the immortal words of Little Orphan Annie...

"The sun will come out,
Tomorrow...
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...
there'll be sun!
Just thinking about...tomorrow...
clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow,
till there's none!
When I'm stuck with a day...that's gray...and lonely...
I just stick out my chin...and grin...and SAY...
Tomorrow...tomorrow...I love ya...tomorrow...
You're only a DAY....AAAAAAA-WAY!!!!!"
(yeah, I've lost it...what of it!?!?!) :):):):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home