ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

10.19.2005


NO FRIGGING WAY!!!

Jim Verraros...yes, the same Jim Verraros that was in the first season of American Idol...the VERY same
Jim Verraros that performed "Easy Like Sunday Morning" on stage at the Worcester Centrum all dolled up in white linen with bare feet...sprawled out on a park bench...has a new album out. I was looking for some lyrics and the name caught my eye...I checked Amazon.com and what to my wandering eye should appear...but the above picture... I could barely believe it!! I'm still in shock...he's so...DIFFERENT...not that there's anything wrong with that!!

I'm thinking he might be trying to get on the pop idol bandwagon by fashioning himself after someone who's already popular (ie: Britney spawned Christina, Jessica, etc.)...but someone should have told him that Ashlee Simpson is not that popular!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home