ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

11.21.2005

Who will be the next GM...Apprentice Style


Have you seen this? If you are using my links then you have...Boston Dirt Dogs are playing the Red Sox GM game Apprentice Style. There are 16 candidates to take over, and they are being "voted out of Fenway" one by one. Today's submission regarding Jimmy Fallon declining the spot was particularly comical...and had a great picture of him with Nomar from an SNL skit. Speaking of my old friend, his fake wife Yoko, oops, I mean Mia was on Extreme Home Makeover last night trying to steal Curt Schilling's thunder. She can't.

By the way, I love "The Onion." While I realize it's completely fictional-I love it for this article:) It's a reason to give thanks this Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home