ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

11.07.2005

Blatant self promotion...

But it may benefit you!! I know some of you out there are fans of the computer games...great way to procrastinate and such (do I know my friends?)...so my company is sponsoring a contest/game where you can win $10,000 or an Ipod Nano...even if you're an alum of a Follett school. The website is http://contest.efollett.com/win/, I've also linked it above. You can read the rules...it's free...basically they are just trying to start an email campaign and that might get you coupons in the future for use in your Follett Campus bookstore.

The game is pretty creative, you have to ski down a hill and sometimes there are things obstructing your path that turn out to be kind of funny...like the raccoon that attaches to your head if you accidentally go through a bush. It sounds more like a turkey to me...funny...but we all know I'm amused pretty easily.

Have fun:)

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

That is a hard game, and monotonous, racking up points takes forever. It was tough.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Hey...I didn't invent it...and it's not like they are just going to give $10,000 away!! My high score is over 3,350...practice practice practice!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home