ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.26.2006

Stars Hollow, how you've been missed...

Gilmore Girls is on tonight...go ahead and jump up and down with glee...it's important to express your emotions in a healthy way...and the exercise is always a plus:)

I can't wait. I can't. I got up at 5:30 am this morning. Mostly because I had to get to work early, but also in anticipation of the "what will happen in Star's Hollow" tonight at 8pm EST on your local CW network.

Pitiful.

I was in Massachusetts this weekend and saw a few promos for tonight which DID NOT make me happy. It's truly my own fault for watching them, but they appeared out of nowhere. I may be in a disgruntled mood tomorrow, which the previews tell me I will be...but that's all part of the fun...right? I swear to God I hate Christopher...I've never liked him...he's slimy and gross and a bad bad man. I'm mad at Luke for how he handled the whole situation with April and Lorelai all last season...so he deserves some crap...but not what happened. I'm torn...it's an awful feeling. Yes, I know there is a war going on and Britney is now the mother of two SPF's...and there is a lot going on in my own life to worry about...but I'm thinking it's healthy to care about the non-existent trials of the Star's Hollow-ites. It's better than worrying about the real stuff:)

I'll update tomorrow and let you know my reactions...like I have a choice.

Peace kids!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I'm psyched to see the show tonight, too, Reesie! And what's even more exciting is that, after checking out the online tv guide, I realize that there is nothing else on to conflict with the GG season opener!! Thanks...you've got me addicted. And I've only seen seasons 1 and 2. I can't even imaging your level of anticipation, what with being the die hard fan that you so clearly are!!!

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FORGET ABOUT GILMORE GIRLS!! I want LOST!! _ Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home