ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.21.2006

Another Thursday spent...

This was a very very very very very long day. I was glad to know that I would just be able to chill with my good buddy the tv tonight for some long awaited season premieres. I'm sure you're glad too. I know you are jealous of my Thursday night social schedule, but you should know that if you own a tv...then you too can have this phenominal lifestyle as well:)







The evening began with a reunion between me and my buddies from My Name is Earl. They are doing something different this year by switching the focus from Earl and his "list" (not to be confused with mine), to allow more time for the supporting characters. I didn't think I would like this, because it seems to take from the premise of the show...but I realize that I actually like the supporting cast more...so all's fair.












Immediately following was the highly anticipated season premiere of "The Office." Truthfully, I didn't start watching this show until the season finale this past year. I was immediately hooked on the relationship between Pam and Jim...or moreover...Jim. He's my new "Bill Rancic." It was time to find a new boy, so he is the chosen one. Don't cry for Bill, we'll make up some day. "Jim" played by New England native John Krasinski, is my new favorite person in the world. Tonight's episode was touching, but of course, hilariously scripted. It totally deserved the Emmy for best comedy, even over "Growing Up Gotti." Dwight is probably one of the funniest sitcom characters I've seen in a long time, and perfectly played by Rainn Wilson. He gives me the "laugh out louds."






Then I watched
CSI which didn't fail to disturb me, followed by ER...which accurately, had the same effect. I'm now off to watch McGrey's McAnatomy for the McAftermath of last season's prom. I hear that Izzy is still reeling from Denny's death...I think she may just be in a trance from the constant re-play of The Fray's "How to Save a Life" all...summer...long. Or maybe that's me:)

5 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie,
What actually HAPPENED in "The Office?" I turned it on with only about five minutes left in the show and I did not even see Jim in the meeting! Where was he??

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

Jim took the transfer to Stamford.

Drew and I would love to see Michael demoted and Jim promoted to the manager of the Scranton plant.

I nearly wept when the Gay-dar arrived. Seriously. Dwight is one of the greatest characters on television. His face when the Gay-dar went off was priceless. This is the best show EVER!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

CSI was disturbing but of the three it was the best one. Miami was ridiculous. Is there some reason why Kane cannot stand straight. And how did Delko get back to miami so quickly in the afternoon with the same shirt on that he had in Brazil. I like miami but the season opener was a let down and the season opener or CSI (the original) was very good and very disturbing.

Earl and the Office were great!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

Gar-dar was priceless! Absolutely priceless. I love that show. But Reesie, you failed to mention "Survivor." I know, I know, it's so yesteday, but there are some watchable moments.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mo said...

I haven't watched Survivor or Kidnapped. I want to see the new Donnie Wahlberg show-for obvious reasons!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home