ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.30.2006

HOley MOLEy!!


Here's some Sunday mornin' humor for you...mostly because I'm in a rush...but also because it's been requested to find something else to look at besides Paula's insane tears!!

Mama mole, Papa mole and Baby mole all live in a little hole. One morning Papa mole sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says: "Yum, I smell maple syrup!"

Then Mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says" "Yum, I smell strawberry jam!"

Baby mole tries to stick his head out of the hole, but he can't because Mama mole and Papa mole are in the way! He whines: "Jeez...all I can smell is MOLasses!!"

Haha...get it?? MOLE asses!! Give me a break...it's Sunday morning!!

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Mole asses are better then Paula freak show.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

that was funny! I liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home