ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.24.2006

Gratuitous Vartan pic...


Seeing as I have to get up at a ridiculous hour to drive a ridiculous amount of time and pay a ridiculous amount of money on gas...tonight has to be short and SWEET! So I'm keeping it brief as I was outed for not posting, and deservedly so.

He's just hot, and seeing as My Boy Bill wasn't on the Donald Trump show tonight (thanks a LOT lil' Trump...do us ALL a favor and don't come back!!) then I felt it necessary to find peaceful slumber with the visions of Vartan gorgeousness dancing in my head!

Somehow I think I'll never be more mature than a 14 year old...but I don't really care:)


Sleep tight little ones...Sweeeeeet Dreams!!

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Mo said...

I have to comment for myself...HE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I have no idea who this clown is, but he is pretty freakin' hot. Jesus, what was up with the Trump Show? I mean, it was a good episode, but I'm talking about Junior Trump. His daughter is gorgeous, but apparently she was blessed with all the beauty. The son looks like a walking penis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home