ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

11.30.2005

There's a new blog in town...

And it's looking good!!! Great, now I have the theme song to Alice stuck in my head...why I would be able to dig up the theme song is beyond me...especially seeing as there are really no good theme songs left. T.V. in the eighties was such a good time for theme songs. Allegedly now television shows don't use many theme songs because they can get more of the program in. Whatever, that's another pest...and I'm digressing!!

So my cousin Nancy has decided to go the blog route...and can be found at www.jovifan.blogspot.com . She's hilarious, and uses her blog to express herself with rants about things that are important to her. That's what blogging is all about, right? I'm enjoying her writing immensely and thought I would pass the joy on to all of my fans (wow...my delusions of grandeur get stronger every day!!). Plus she talks about me sometimes-and not one of you can deny that you don't love reading about me...if you didn't you wouldn't be reading this right now!!

Go read her blog...do it...do it now...come on...you know you want to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home