ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

5.05.2008

I'm coming home!!!

Not for good...just for a lovely weekend in September where I can gaze upon the beautiful New England Autumn colors...oh...AND SEE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!

I'm not exaggerating in the least...Kim told me today that she procured us some tickets for the event and once it kicked in...I won't lie...I will not apologize...I teared up! Last week was exhausting between commencement, and people not showing up, and buyback...but today...a simple phone call healed everything. In


Flash Toys, MySpace Layouts, Comment Graphics, and more!

I will reunite with the New Kids...and all will be right with the world!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesie,
I was thinking of you when I saw the big announcement! I am glad you are coming home, hope we get to see you!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

I'm sooo jealous!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesie They play Mohegan Sun on the 30th!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Thanks!! I read that online yesterday...they are coming to Tampa in November!!! How great is it?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home