ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.02.2008

I Heart Sea World!

Click to play


Seriously, I think I could go there every day. Well, that might be excessive...but I love it...so deal!

Yesterday I met up with the Bennett's (Drew, Allison, and Eva) and the Sparks' (Allison's parents Marcia and Dan) at Sea World O-Town. We decided to meet up at 11...but both arrived a little early. By the time I got parked and through the line it ended up being 11...so it was all good.

We started off in "Key West" and visited the Dolphins...then straight past "Journey to Atlantis." It was a little early to get soaked...and even though Eva really wanted to go on she's still just a little too short:( So we went to see Clyde and Seymour take "Pirate Island." I won't spoil the "fun" for anyone who's never been...but I did suggest we get there a little early so as not to be part of the pre-show "entertainment." I got to feed Eva a bottle during the show, but finally had to give her back to Allison as Eva just kept giggling and not eating much. The kid is so happy!! So she fell asleep right after...which I think she did on purpose as the next stop was "Shark Encounter." "Awww...they don't let strollers in...that's a shame. I know...I'll stay out here and let her get her cutie sleep while you go explore those treasures of the deep!" Eva saves the day!! At least she saved Auntie Mo from the shark tank!!! She woke up a few minutes later-which was fine...she was just so fun to be around.

We then walked toward Shamu Stadium, with a layover at the "Hospitality House." Love it. Actually-I didn't indulge in any of the free beer goodness. I think I was still in the mode that I'm usually there in July and I get too warm. So there's always next time...maybe even next week because Joe Nichols is playing there and I might need to partake! I digress...so after roaming the Clydesdale Hamlet...with one very inappropriate Clydesdale, well, let's just say "greeting" us...we hit the Hospitality House for a little break. We went to Shamu Stadium for the big "Believe" show. Only problem was that the whales didn't "Believe" in performing for us at that moment. They finally got their act together and did some flips and such. Hopefully next time it will be better:)

We did the walking tour of "Wild Artic" and got to see Belugas, and Walruses, and Polar Bears...oh my! We finished out the day with some dinner and shopping...and then hit the parking lot before the fireworks started and would wake up a finally sleeping Eva!

I had a great time, and I hope you enjoy my slide show! I've also posted the whole album at Flickr...so please stop there and leave some comments if you like!!!


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

We had such a fun time. I love the bubble thing that you can click on to make different photos the focal ones. Very cool. And we got you to blog again also. We have missed your blogging style. I didn't even realize that you had been taking a bunch of photos till I saw your flickr stuff. I get so wrapped up on my own photos sometimes.

We had so much fun. So Much Fun.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I'm so glad to see you back up and with the blogging living.

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your posting, and the little baby, Eva, is too cute for words, What a beauty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home